Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Our week and a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

 The days and weeks are just flying by!  I feel like I just updated the blog, but its been 5 days!  EEEK!

We had a pretty typical week after our excitement Monday night.  (cast went scuba diving and 3 hours spent in the children's ER)


This is Tator's new favorite position...standing on the chair at Grey's table in the kitchen and watching "Let It Go" on the Ipad!  Occasionally we get lucky and she dances and sings!

No caption needed for this ham!



After taking Grey to school, playing with Dee Dee, picking Grey up from school and meeting Auntie Dani for a quick lunch, this girl was tired!

Someone loves puzzles and her new shoes:)

#uptonogoodbutohsocute


Friday morning sleepy eyes!

I went through Grey's old clothes for a friend of mine...she has a little boy just over a year old so its great to pass some of his clothes off:)  It was a fun walk down memory lane and I even found some stuff that will work for Tator...like this sweatsuido!!!


I mean can you stand it!??!?!


Saturday Danielle and I worked out and then I kept Charlotte for a couple hours.  I was in the mood to snuggle and she was a sleepy girl so it worked out beautifully!


Sleepy Grey on the way home from somewhere!?!?!  (sad but I can't even remember)

Sunday was all about the pumpkin patch.  It was a chilly morning, but absolutely beautiful.  we could not have asked for a more perfect fall day!










 Before we loaded up in the car, I told Grey to run around the side of the house and go potty in the grass.  His response, "Mom, I'm not a dog!"  Ha!

It was nonstop fun at the patch!
Little Slides!


Cows that Tator liked to kiss!

Auntie Dani!

Big Slides!



Dirt hills!

Hay Rides!

This is Spookly the Square Pumpkin!
Grey has such a sweet boy.  He has been watching a show on Disney Junior about a square pumpkin that is an outcast until he saves the day.  Grey wouldn't leave the patch without his square pumpkin!

Grunting Tator trying to pick up the biggest pumpkins!





Sweet Cousins!





A rare family photo!








We ended the afternoon by shooting tomatoes at a pumpkin target!


When we got home, Tator passed out, Sky cooked some yummy chili and pizza, and Grey and I cleaned out the garage and brought some of our deck furniture inside.  It was a great weekend and Monday has definitely come too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment