So it seems the new trend with our newly 2 year old is princess pjays!
She refused to take her nightgown off on Thursday and Friday and wore them all day!
"Pincess"
| And this guy is over here like whatever Tatum! |
I was really bad at taking pictures this weekend. Saturday was pretty uneventful until Brad and Krista came over for dinner with their precious 8 month old, Lydia. Our kids were wild and showing off like crazy...Lydia had a great time watching them! Sky cooked a delicious dinner...chicken marsala, angel hair, garlic bread, and I tossed up a fresh salad! The Hobbs brought three desserts from Brio!
It was time to Spring ahead Saturday night so we decided to have a lazy morning! We all stayed in our pjays until after noon! It was glorious!
Tator and I ran over to Dani's to collect some things since we were supposed to watch Lotte tomorrow. We came home and ate some lunch...then the kids snuggled for a bit before naptime!
Tator only ended up napping an hour thanks to a later than normal poo!
This probably worked out with the time change!
At about 3, Sky took the kids for a walk! An hour and 45 minutes later, I get a call that they are well over a mile away and the kiddos are too cold and tired to walk home!
It was 46 degrees today! The snow is melting slowly, but surely! So refreshing to get outside and get some fresh air!
| This girl is so full of attitude its ridiculous! |
| Who knew a drain could be so interesting! |
Sky also hung the chandelier in Tator's room! I am so beyond thrilled at how awesome it turned out! Tatum kept saying "petty, petty!"
Here's to a short week and lots of excitement about my girls weekend coming up in Denver!!
No comments:
Post a Comment