Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Colds, Eye Issues and our week!

U know...just dancin on top of Sky's car!

Cousins!
Saturday Dani & Greg went to the auto show and dinner so we watched Charlotte on Saturday!


 On Sunday, we went to church!  As I was getting ready and curling my hair, Tator asked if I would do hers!  Now granted it only took about 6 curls, but she sat like a good girl!  And how fricken sweet does she look!?!?!  This outfit is from Sandy and Dee for her birthday and she looks like an angel!!!




I mean I can't handle it!

And just like that, she is transformed back to my spunky, casual girl!  She picked her hat and sunglasses all by herself!  MEOW!



 So Sunday night I went to bed feeling like I had something in my eye.  I really didn't think twice about it.  Well I woke up Monday morning with a seriously red eye and major swelling....along with some oozing gunk!  Sexy I know!

I used drops and tried to flush it out but it really didn't get any better all day.  By Tuesday morning, it was definitely not better...if anything, it was worse.  I was able to get in with my optometrist only to find out he wasn't really sure what was going on.  He checked for eye ulcers, a scratched cornea, etc...  He said we may never know what happened, but there was definitely swelling and redness going on.  I have been on a steroid/antibiotic drop for the last couple of days and my eye is pretty much normal!  Good thing I had Tator bug to show me how to use my drops!

Grey is always so busy...I feel like I don't get as many pix of him!  But he is still the sweetest lil mane ver!

My eye Tuesday morning!~


 Wednesday turned out to be a decent day in the afternoon so we played outside at Conley's for a bit.  It was windy as all get out but the temps were in the 60s!  Hallelujah!!!


On another note, Tator's room is finally done!!!  I will post pix of the finished product, but I could not be happier!  Here is a sneak peak of my sweet Tator on her new bed in her new room!  Muah!

TGIT!  I have the rotten cold that has been going around and I have never been so close to calling off work as I was today!  I struggled through and am managing!  I will be very happy when its over tho!  I went to bed at 8:15 Wednesday night and Sky had to wake me up at 6:10 this morning!  My alarm went off right in my ear for 2 solid minutes and I didn't hear a thing!!!  Hoooooly!

No comments:

Post a Comment