Before I get to our girls weekend details, I will share the rest of the week!
My mom was in town helping Danielle while her sitter was out of town so we hung with them a bit. Look at big girl C starting to sit!
Gotta love those baby blues:)
Besides the usual, Grey started swim lessons this past week! He absolutely loved it! He goes twice a week for the next 4 weeks:)
Tatum also got her very first pedicure! And by pedicure I mean I painted her toes! She just kept walking around saying "pretty toes"! Pretty sweet:)
On Thursday, my sitter ended up being out of town so my mom and sister kept all three kiddos! They were spoiled with donuts!!!
Katie and I flew out to Denver Friday morning to celebrate April's birthday! We had so so so much fun! It was like old times!
We got in around 11 and went to a cute lil shopping area. We stopped and got 2 glasses of wine and an appetizer and were all a lil drunk! We planned on going to a restaurant down the way, but when we got there it had closed!
We popped into Francescas and then finally settled on a place nearby for lunch.
After sobering up, we stopped by Aprils and then headed downtown to check into the 4 Seasons! We were all a bit tired and blah, so we had some coffee in the lobby and then started to get ready for the evening.
We started out at Ocean Prime for some drinks and appetizers!
After Ocean Prime, we headed to a few different bars! Things got a lil crazy!!! The guy in the middle is a good friend of April's...his name is Nick and he was a ton of fun. Katie and I are doing our best to hook he and April up!
Meanwhile back at home, Sky was taking great care of the kids. They went to a park for a while, then had dinner at Costco and topped off the night with Krispy Kreme!!!
Saturday morning was a lil rough for us old ladies! We headed out of the hotel around 10 to a cool lil restaurant spot called Snooze. We waited for about 70 minutes for a table and were all ready to die!
We all ordered eggs for our meal, but decided to share a pancake for an appetizer. That puppy was gone in about 10 seconds. I swear we didn't even chew we were so hungry!
After that we all zonked at April's house. Well, we really didn't sleep but we were worthless!
Finally around 4, we peeled ourselves off the couch and headed to a rooftop bar for more drinks!
The weather was beautiful!
After a few drinks, we headed to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and called it a night! We just never fully recovered from Friday night!
We ended the night with some ice cream and crashed at April's!
We flew out Sunday morning and I could hardly wait to get home to these angels!
No comments:
Post a Comment