This is my man on the way to wash the car and pick up a few things at the store! Needless to say, I think the sleepover took a toll on my man!
It didn't take long for him to bounce back! Thankfully the weather wasn't brutally cold and we got outside to play!!
The fresh air does wonders for my munchkins!
Tuesday was back to the routine! Since Miss Priss had finished her milk, she naturally wanted Greys!
| And she let him know it!!! |
Sky had to spend a few days in Cleveland so I put the kids to bed the last couple of nights....nothing sweeter than a sleeping child! Of course Grey was sad his Dad was gone so I said well why don't we do something nice for him. Grey's response...yeah, lets go to the store and buy him a gun so he can shoot the bad guys! Say what!??!?! I laughed outloud on that one!
Except maybe when the kiddos get up in the morning and want to snuggle together!!!
Wednesday Tator and I spent the morning at Lianne's while Grey was at school! Tator was in heaven with all of the toys!
| Sweet Vivienne! |
Wednesday afternoon, the kids and I headed to the library! They just love it there...and we got a few new books!
Thursday was a pigtail kinda day!!!
Tator was up for a while in the middle of the night...not upset, but definitely not tired! She was still in pjays when I took her to kims! Lucky girl gets to cuddle all morning, while Mama goes to work! At least its Friday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment