So last minute we headed up to visit my grandma and the kids great grandma...aka BABA!
We left about 8:30 Saturday morning and were home by 10:30 Saturday night. It was a quick trip, but well worth it.
We headed to the mall and let the kids play and ate some lunch!
Then we headed back to Baba's to let Tator take nap and Grey play some trains! He was in withdrawl after a 2.5 hour car ride and 2 hours at the mall! LOL
We were all pretty tired so we skipped church on Sunday. Sky took the kids to the gym while I worked out at home and went grocery shopping.
This little lady was pure sass on Sunday! Not sure what the deal was, but dang was she feisty.
We are in the process of getting her big girl room ready and I can't wait! DJ came over and painted today!
Since the kids were off school today, Greyson got to have his very first sleepover at Ireland and Reids. The kids were beyond excited. The kids and I headed over around 6 and I hung out until about 9:30. Then Tator and I headed back over about 7:30am. We treated the kids to Krispy Kreme this morning too! What a yummy morning!
We came back home and the kids made quite a mess!!! Like three little tornados!
No comments:
Post a Comment