Somehow a week has passed and I have not blogged! Eeeek!
I guess I took last week to just catch up on everything else in life after our wonderful trip.
Tator's ear was still draining and a bit stinky so we headed to the doc on New Year's Eve just to make sure everything looked ok. Both ears were a bit inflamed/infected, so she was prescribed a stronger antibiotic drops. Thankfully that one seemed to do the trick!
New Years Day was all about the Sugar Bowl!!!! #4 Buckeyes played #1 Crimson Tide at 9pm! I was so worried I wouldn't stay awake...but I did and boy, was it worth it. We upset them by 9 points!!! This is the first year of the college football playoff so now we play on the 12th for the National Championship!!!!
| My cute lil pig-tailed Buckeye! |
| My handsome boy giving a big O-H-I-O |
| "Go Buckeyes"! |
Saturday was a rainy, icky day so we slept in and then headed out to make a bunch of returns! The kids just needed to get out of the house!
After our little modeling show of course!!!
We hit up Home Depot, Best Buy, and Sears and then ended up letting the kids play at the mall and eating lunch there.
The kids had a ball and it wore Miss Tator out! Win Win! We chilled the rest of the day and then Dee and I had dinner at Brio and went and saw the Gambler. It was a decent movie, but not great. It was so nice to get out for a bit tho!
Sunday the fam headed to church. I had bought this dress for Tator at the end of last year on big time sale not thinking about the fact that we would be in Hawaii this holiday season. Instead of wasting it, I decided she could wear it to church. The fur shawl is more than I can handle! My princess (bribed with marshmallows) posing for pix!
No comments:
Post a Comment