Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, November 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up

This weekend was nice and relaxing...Tatum was still recovering and Sky was just coming down with something.  He slept most of the day Saturday:(

Friday night we headed out to dinner with the Foley's...Dewey's Pizza!  It was delicious and the kids behaved really well considering we waited an hour!
Someone was pretty excited to be seeing his girls Ireland & Reider!

Happy Girl eating before we went out to dinner!

Greg hold my baby girl so I could eat...he had the magic touch!  She was out cold!!!

Saturday morning, someone was up and ready for the Buckeye game bright an early!

And then her and her Daddy passed out while Grey and I trimmed Rose Bushes and ran to Menards.

I mean this girl wants to do nothing but stand...and play with all of her brother's toys!

Sweet Baby Tator sleepin in mama's arms!
 We just hung out and watched football and then went to the park and to the Foley's to play with our girls.  It was a pretty uneventful day!


Sunday was more of the same.  I didn't feel great, but I managed to do laundry and go grocery shopping.  I also finally gave in and switched Tatum from her infant carrier to her big girl car seat.  She looks so teeny in it now, but she is definitely a lot more comfortable!



Before we knew it, it was Monday morning.  The kiddos were both in a great mood...which is always nice!




And this is my husband who I can't even take seriously!  He had a beard, then a goatee, and not he has this ridiculous mustache!  It's a big joke thing at work...hysterical!!!


3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hi & I found your blog through Kelly's Korner b/c I also live in Columbus, OH (we live in Powell). I just added your blog to Bloglovin and hope to follow along. My husband & I just had our first child, Lucy, at the end of September so it's nice to read about someone who has some experience with kids/babies! :) You can find my blog at www.lifeloveandmarathons.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Great to hear from you! Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl! She's beautiful! I live just north of Powell and work in Powell! Small world! I follow you now as well!

      Delete
  2. I found you thru KK's link up too - I love to see others in Ohio! I grew up in Worthington but now live in North Canton. I don't blog but maybe will start sometime soon. Happy to find both of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete