So in on Halloween Eve we decided it was time to get in the spirit!
| After dinner of course! |
| Fresh out of the bath! |
| One is ready for a bottle and the other a hug! |
| SHe must be my daughter....you see the candy in her belly:) |
| She would prefer the binky tho! |
| Skin and bones...so this outfit is all too appropriate! |
| Skeered! |
| Sup Ma? |
| All those pix tired my lil lady out! |
Thursday morning I woke up to two blow outs from my lil lady and a lil man that wanted lots of snuggles! By 8:30am, everyone was happy and ready to go! Grey was heading to pre school for his Halloween party and I was off to meet Jill for coffee until I returned to join the festivities at the school.
| Dress Rehearsal! |
| Arghhh! |
| Could he be any cuter!??!?! |
| All we are missing is a witch hat! |
So after coffee, I was literally walking into the school when I got a call from Grey's teacher. He started getting real fussy and mopey about 45 minutes after I dropped him off. He kept tugging at this left ear:( By the time I got there, he was in full fledge tears and ready for his mama!
| I half dressed him and snuck him in for a few photos with his class |
| He was in no mood:( |
| Poor guy! |
It was worth the wait though...sure enough Grey had a bad left ear infection. The doc said there was pus built up behind his ear drum and wants to see him in 4-6 weeks just to make sure everything is cleared up. After the doc, we headed to Kroger to fill Grey's prescription of Amoxicillan! He was just happy to be in the car watching his favorite movie of the month..."Alvin & the Chipmunks".
We spent most of the afternoon chilling and resting. He had no appetite, but all in all, his mood was perty good. Thankfully Trick or Treat was postponed due to rain and high winds! It really was a blessing in disguise for us:)
Grey went to bed right at 8 and woke up this morning at 5:30....saying Mom, I'm "firsty"". He chugged a glass of water, took his meds, and then a cup of milk. He seemed a lil sluggish, but all in all, not bad. When he found out we were going to Kim's, he replied...
"I don't wanna go to kim's... i wanna go somehwere else"
I said, well where do you wanna go?
His reply: "go down the road to the stop sign and then turn around and come home"
After I convinced him, he'd have fun at Kim's....we got in the car after two quick pics...
| Grey opted to stay in his pjays...just that kinda day! |
So We are walking up the walk at Kim's and he says...Hey Mom...I'm not afriad of the dark
I said oh good
he said...is their frosting today?
meaning frost
and i said no not today
and he said ohhhh why not
and i said its too warm
he said oh yeah its too warm!
I just don't want to forget his lil sayings! Although he can be challenging at times, he is usually the sweetest, most loving boy in the world!
TGIF and looking forward to a delayed Trick or Treat tomorrow night!
No comments:
Post a Comment