This cold weather has really gotten me in the holiday mood early! I was so ready for Thanksgiving and I'm already looking forward to December and Christmas!
 |
| Am I ready for Turkey...hmmmmm!:!?!? |
We spent most of the day at Auntie Dani and Uncle Greggy's! Tator wasn't much of a napper all day...she just didn't want to miss a thing!
 |
| Pop was letting her borrow his Buckeye hat...never too early to start! |
 |
| Nom Nom! |
 |
| My sweet kiddos! |
 |
| My big boy! |
 |
| Pop and Tator Tot! |
 |
| Daddy And Dooter! |
 |
| Greg fried the turkey and Wowsa was it good! I had never had one and usually am not a huge turkey fan....well I ate more this year than I ever have eaten in the past! Anything fried is better!!! |
 |
| Awkward!!!! Uncle Dj and tator! |
 |
| Mimi and her granddaughter! |
We ate and drank too much, but we had a great time. DJ brought his girlfriend Jill with him as well. I really enjoyed having her...she's a keeper!
Yesterday was a lazy day just getting a few things done around the house. We met the crew for dinner at a lil hole in the wall place a few minutes from our house....subs/wings/pizza & burgers! More food!!! Today is the big OSU/Ichigan game! Pix of the kiddos will come soon:) Go Buckeyes! OH....IO!
No comments:
Post a Comment