Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Election, Pork Chops, and 3am wake up call!

So Grey has been doing so well lately....so well, that I had resigned myself to the fact that he was officially adjusted to his big boy room!  Boy was I wrong!
This is my man on Tuesday morning after a 4:55am wake up time! He looks a lil sleepy, but all in all , he was a happy boy!

Sky was off work for a doc appointment and to vote, so we headed to the polls around 10am and stopped at the grocery store on our way home.  Grey got a special treat:)
There were two fire trucks parked in the parking lot and the firemen were awesome!



They let him crawl right up into the truck!

And walk all over around the outside of the truck!

Grey was a perfect gentleman..in fact, he shocked the heck out of Sky and I when the fireman said good bye and shook his hand...Grey said "Bye, it was very nice to meet you".  It was one of the cutest things he has ever done:)

So Sky fed Munchy lunch around 11:30 and by the time he was finishing up, he was literally falling asleep at the table.  Sky got a milk ready for him and brought him up to me....Grey laid in my arms and drank his milk until he passed out.  It reminded me so much of him as a baby when he used to pass out all the time when he drank a bottle!
Precious lil baby!
The lil man didn't even wake up when his proud papa carried him to bed!

We had a great evening...it was chilly out, but the sun was shining so we took a walk and let Grey watch the construction equipment for a while.  He was lovin it!  Then we headed to the park and Grey played for a bit.  Sky made a delicious dinner and then we just relaxed the rest of the night.  Grey went down normal time without a problem....HOWEVER, he woke up at 3:04am and never went back to sleep.  I am not sure what the deal is...perhaps, he had a sixth sense and was so upset about the election results he couldn't sleep!  Ha, I joke:)  I laid with him, I rocked him, I let him cry a bit...nothing worked.  Finally at 5:15 we got up and I put a movie in for him thinking he might pass out...oh no, he played trains.  He never even passed out in the car on the way to Kim's!  I don't know what is up, but that is going to be one tired lil man...and I am going to be one tired mama today!

On a side note, we made pork chops the other night and Greyson loved them!  We told them they were like bacon (since he loves bacon and bacon and pork come from the same animal).  He wouldn't eat them unless we gave him a big fork...but hey, whatever works!

No matter what time he gets up, I still love him to death:)

No comments:

Post a Comment