Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Colds

Grey woke up with a cold Sunday, I woke up with one Monday, and Sky woke up with one Tuesday! We are one fun household!  

Grey is actually able to blow his nose a lil bit these days.  It's a challenge, but every lil bit helps.  Poor guy does not like having his nose wiped.  He and I both have bright red noses!  

I am just happy we should all be feeling better by Thanksgiving next week!!!
Yesterday we ran out for a quick haircut!  He looks frightened, but he actually did great!

Sucker bribery tends to work very well!

Like a dumby, I didn't take an "after" picture, but I can assure you he looks ADORABLE!  (not that I'm biased or anything)

Grey has been big on eating with a fork lately! He has no interest in his plastic "kiddy" silverware....he wants the real deal!  I am not complaining tho...he has been trying new things and eating like a champ despite his cold!

And who doesn't love a chocolate iced football cookie!??!?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment