Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daylight Savings

After the week we had, it was wonderful to have an extra hour this weekend!
This was my lil man after a long, hard night of trick or treating...

And this would be him strutting his stuff:)

Things seemed to really click on Thursday in the big boy room!  I actually had to wake him up after a 2 hour nap.
He was pretty excited about his treat!


Yummmmmmmmmm.....Skittles!

Friday evening, we just hung out and relaxed.  We all slept great Friday night:)
Hello there!

Saturday morning we got and headed to Kinsale.  I worked out for about 45 minutes and then treated myself to a pedicure:)  Sky worked out the whole time and Grey played with all the kids in Kinsale Care.  It was a nice morning.
Dancin his way to the door!

No worries...I've got the toy:)

Lil water after a hard morning's play!

Saturday evening was date night!  Greg and Auntie Dani were nice enough to take Grey for the evening so SKy and I could get out and spend some time together.  We started looking around to get some ideas for Christmas for Grey and the rest of our family:)  After that, we met Sky's boss and his wife for dinner at Bon Vie.  We ate waaaay to much food, but it was delicious:)

Grey actually did okay with the time change today.  He slept til 6:30am this morning and I was already awake...so I can't complain about that!  I felt like our morning was sooooo long:)  It was great....I even went grocery shopping before church!  We just hung out, did laundry, watched football and cooked dinner the rest of the day.  Grey took a nice long 2 hour naps and passed out by about 20 after 8!  Only bad thing about it being Sunday night is tomorrow is Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment