Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, January 9, 2012

Shootin hoops and a Jog

It was a tad chillier today, but not cold enough to keep us cooped up inside!  Lately Grey is all about the basketball court...we always start with a few pushes on the swings, a few rides down the slide...but the majority of our time at the park is at the court!
 Ball, ball, ball!!!
 Makin it rain! (with Dad's help)


All that shooting wore the lil man out...

It starting getting dark waaaaaaaaay tooo early...so we took a jog around the neighborhood and then headed home!  Now we are just snuggled on the couch watching the National Championship!  I am so wanting Alabama to win...ROLLLL TIIIIDE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Old enough to play basketball with Dad...baby boy is growing up! (That's always good and bad at the same time. Funny how that works.)

    Thanks for your sweet comment about my photog site! I'm getting a lot of traffic to it b/c my friend link it to her FB account, and then her producer loved the pics so much he linked it to his, too! I'm a little excited. ;) Never know where it could lead.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Wish you the best of luck...wish I lived close to you to take advantage of your talents!~

    ReplyDelete