Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Random

This week seems to be flying by...which is fine with me:)  Who doesn't love the weekend!?!?!?  Greyson and Sky have been spending some QT together as Sky's schedule has been very flexible lately.  Even though I love how wonderful Kim is with Grey, there is nothing better than going to work and knowing Grey is with his dad!!

Other than that, nothing exciting to report!
I found some pix on sky's phone from last weekend when my parents were here!
How bout that smile!?!?!?
+

Mimi and Pop surprised Grey with an Valentines Day gift...his very own camoflauge jeep!!!  WEEEEE!

I don't think he's excited...what do u think?
Today was a rainy, dreary day so I was more than happy to work from home.  This evening neither of us felt like cooking so we headed to Panera for some soup:)


The lil man looks possessed!  Somebody needs some red-eye correction!
What up ma?

Chillaxin...
Checking out the fish at our pit stop at Meijer!

Grey has a thing for fishies:)
Dad...what are you doin to me?
Ready or not...here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment