So I worked in the office again today and Sky had to travel for the day so Mista munch had to go to Kim's. It has been about 3 weeks since he has gone so he was not too happy about saying good bye today:( He cried (with tears) and reached his arms out for me....clinging on:( It was heart wrenching....but I know as soon as I am gone, he is fine. Needless to say I can't wait to pick him up today!
Just a few shots of my man before we left this morning! It is so hard to get good pix of him...he is constantly on the move!
Since there are no holidays/trips/occasions coming up soon, I decided to change the blog background to one of Grey's most favorite things. He is obsessed with Thomas the Train! He would watch it 24 hours a day if we let him! Our friends...Travis and Magda bought him a book that plays the theme song when you press a certain button...and let's just say that he found the button! He pushes it over and over and just claps and smiles. It really is precious:) I love that my lil man loves Thomas at such a young age!



No comments:
Post a Comment