Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Phones, dances, and fevers

I totally slacked yesterday and didn't take one picture!  That might be the first day since he was born...and I have no good excuses!  Yesterday was a rather uneventful day.  I had to go to the BMV to get a new license.  Don't ask me how I lost it?!?!?!  Beyond that, it was very typical...so I skipped a day of blogging!  Today I worked:(  Sky and grey came and visited again though:)  

Munchy was a lil fussy today and didn't nap well so we were thinking another tooth was making its way in....but he perked up after I got home!  He was a busy boy...making phone calls, dancing, and running around!





After he had said "he wooo" (aka hello) about 100 times, we ventured outside.  Grey was having a blast running around and hanging with the neighbors....
He was full of laughs after his bath...probably b/c of the mohawk I gave him!!!


It was a great night with munchy.  As we were winding down, I noticed he felt warm! (actually he felt hot).  Sure enough he had a 101.6 temperature:(  We gave him some Motrin and are going to keep a close eye on him...I hate when my bugger is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment