Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to the swing of things...

The transition back to east coast time went a lot smoother for Grey than I thought it would.  Doesn't the lil guy look so rested!!!
 Thankfully Sky and I both had Wednesday off work.  So we unpacked, cleaned, did laundry, went to the grocery store...blah blah blah.  I swear I always feel like I need a vacation after my vacation!  LOL

Thursday I worked from home while Sky and Munch spent some QT together!  Sky took munchie to the park...he's just steering on the jungle gym!


Because the weather is still so hot and muggy, we hit up the pool in the late afternoon.  Danielle came over to hang and see her nephew!  Grey's lil neighbor friend Spencer was there...he is 2 and Grey just followed him around like a lil puppy!  Grey just loves other kids:)


My boyz!



Munchie & Spencer!



I am back in the office today but its FRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAY...so I can't complain too much!  This upcoming weekend should be lots of fun...dinner tonight with my bestie April and then Mimi and Pop will be up Saturday for the night!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment