So Mista Munch's first birthday party was a huge success! I think he had a blast and I'm pretty sure everyone else had a nice time too:) I will post a bunch of the pictures from our camera and when I get the ones from my sister's camera, I'll post even more!!!
Thank God my mom was here to help! I don't know what I would have done with her to get everything ready. We made hashbrown/cornflake potato casserole, green bean casserole, pineapple souffle, a 7 layer no-toss salad, and Sky grilled Kalbi marinated chicken on the grill! We started off with some finger foods and wrapped up the evening with cake and ice cream but of course!!!
 |
| Cake & Treat bag table |
 |
| Close-up of the "surf-themed" cake! |
 |
| Some of the appetizers... |
 |
| Tribute to the guest of honor! |
 |
Mista Munch got "lei-d" a few time last night!!!
 |
| Grey is so excited for his party to start....so is Greg (can't u tell)?!?!?!? LOL |
|
 |
| Chug-a-lug |
 |
| "uncle" travis and the birthday boy |
 |
| Auntie Dani and Pop playin a lil corn hole! |
 |
| Mista Munch and his friend Cale (20 months)...manning the coolers:) |
 |
| My lil Hawaiian boy! |
 |
| Sweet Bella and Miss Gianna....2 of my best friends' lil girls! |
 |
Birthday Boy in his Birthday Suit!
|
 |
Cake time...not gift time!
|
 |
| Feeding Auntie Dani! |
 |
| After Munch was done with his 1st ever cake! |
No comments:
Post a Comment