I really have not been slacking on picture taking these last couple days...I blame my phone! After taking a swim in the pool and tricking me that she was going to recover, she crapped out on me:( Therefore all the pix I took Monday are gonzo:( I'll just have to take more these next couple days to make up for it...which which shouldn't be a problem considering someone has a birthday party on Saturday:)
Today was Munch's 12 month checkup! I have always been so happy with my pediatrician...never having to wait too long...well today not so much. Our appointment was at 11...we weren't called back until 11:15 which was no big deal....the nurse weighed and measured him and then we sat....and sat....and sat....45 minutes later the doctor showed up! Mind you this is a morning when Grey had no nap and is still getting over a cold...needless to say, he was not the happiest one year old! After 10 minutes with the doc and waiting another 15 minutes for the nurse to come back, Grey had his finger pricked to be tested for anemia, 2 shots in the leg and one in the arm:( We also found out he has a slight ear infectiong! What a day for poor Grey! Good news is, we have an otherwise healthy man on our hands!
STATS:
20lbs12oz-19th percentile
29.5inches long-39th percentile
Head: 47.5inches-85th percentile (so my child has a big head...that just means he's really smart right???!?!?)
The doc said Grey is right on track...verbally, physically, and socially! (he always shows off for the doc).
So Grey likes to throw things off his high chair tray when he is done...and it seems to be getting worse...and yes this would include his sippy cup full of water or milk! I asked the doc for advice and she said to immediately remove him from his chair...he is done with that meal! And...I am not supposed to feed him til the next snack/meal (no grazing). I guess he'll learn that the high chair is for eating and not playing...so we'll see if I have the discipline to carry through:)
![]() |
| Playing with my new Thomas from Tutu (Sky's mom) |
![]() |
| He's learning very young how to use the remote...Dad is a really good teacher:) |
![]() |
| Look at the big boy getting off the couch all by himself! |
![]() |
| U talkin to me? |
![]() |
| And Good night! |







No comments:
Post a Comment