Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Perfect weekend

This has been one of the best weekends in a long long time!  We kicked it off Friday night with a date!  The neighbor girl watched Grey for us and we headed to Luce in Powell.  It was so nice to have one on one time with Sky and just relax.  After dinner we hit up a delicious ice cream shop and were home by 9:00!!!  My kind of night:)  Lexi did awesome with Grey and it sure looks like he had fun!!





 Saturday was a beautiful day so Grey, Sky and I went on a morning stroll around the neighborhood.  We just hung out the rest of the morning and then it was Kenny time!

We had the best time!  It was a much needed girls night:)  Sky and Grey headed over for a cookout at Travis's...I hear Travis's girlfriend got some great pix of our Mr. Munch so I'll share those as soon as I seem them!  For now, here are a few pix of Grey before they left!





Sunday was a lazy day...I don't recover as well as I used to.  (love getting older!!!)  Neither Sky or I felt like cooking so we decided to have breakfast for dinner at Cracker Barrel...


So Grey does this new thing...Sky says "show me how strong you are" and then makes a noise and flexes....and Mr. Munch will clench his teeth, grunt, and clench his fists....it's hysterical!  I tried to get it on video, but I didn't have any luck yet...I am determined to get it!!!!  

Sad this weekend is coming to an end, but thankful for such a great one!


No comments:

Post a Comment