Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dinner for Academy Graduates...

Travis  (sky's good friend), who also went to West Point with Skyler, is so good at organizing social events and keeping people in touch.  He started to do a happy hour once a month for all academy graduates in the area.  Last night, Skyler was finally in town, so we decided to go.  It was at a local restaurant so Grey got to come with us as well!  As usual, he was such a good boy!  (pretty cute too)

Grey has started to eat more and more.  We ordered him a grilled cheese and applesauce and he ate nearly the entire grilled cheese and most of the applesauce!  90 minutes later he drank an 8 oz bottle!  It's hard to believe that he will be done with bottles in less than a month.  I am told cold turkey is the best way, but I am a lil nervous about it.  

After dinner we swung by Dairy Queen and made it home just in time to miss the storms that rolled through.  Dairy Queen was the last thing I needed, but its been ages since I have had a blizzard...so I figured why not!  

Greyson was wound up when we got home.  Although it was after 8, Mista Munch was not quite ready for bed...so he played





 And watched a lil tv (Wonder Pets) of course!

He finally went down at 9.  Now Grey typically never gets up in the middle of the night...but for some reason at 1am he woke up crying and just would not go back to sleep.  I rocked him and he fell back asleep pretty quickly, but as soon as I put him in his crib, he cried.  Sky took his turn and thought maybe Grey was scared b/c of the storms, so he brought him in bed with us.  He didn't cry, but he was more interested in climbing on us than he was sleeping.  Finally Sky took him out to the lounge around 2 and let me sleep.  This morning Sky said Grey didn't go down til about 3:30am!  We are going to have a tired boy on our hands today...Thankfully its Saturday and the weather is rainy and dreary...perfect day to be lazy in our PJs!






No comments:

Post a Comment