Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Isms/Routines

So the older Grey gets, the more it seems like Sky & I understand Grey's lil isms/routines.  When he is getting tired, he searches high and low for his furry blanket.  He loves to rub it on his face....
Then he buries his head and sticks his rear in the air
And then he collapses and snuggles his blanky

We know its nap/bedtime when he does this!

Mr. munch's favorite treat are the frozen ice popsicles.  I cannot give the neighbor kids one without giving Grey one.  I swear its one of the few times he'll sit still!


After Munch's treat tonight, he played outside for a bit...




Then it was dinner time!  Dad made homeade chili mac...it's a casserole with macaroni noodles, ground meat, tomatoes, and cheese.  Grey loved it!  

 As you can see, dinner can be very exciting for Grey!
Grey always sits with his lil legs crossed when he eats...it could be the sweetest thing I have ever seen!


Grey was wound up tonight...we were getting him ready for his bath and off he went!


Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!  If the neighbor can babysit, Sky and I are going to go on a date finally!  My mom and dad bought us a gift certificate to one of our favorite restaurants for our anniversary (2 months ago) so we are finally going to use it!  Thanks Mama and Dad:)

Kenny Chesney in just one more day...I hope the girlz are ready!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment