Last night Jen and Danielle came over for dinner and to hang! It was nice to spend some QT with the girls. We had some delicious take out and just hung! The rainy, cold weather makes me so lazy...I am really lookin forward to consistent warm, sunny weather.
Right Click Disable
Right Click Disable
Right Click Disable
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Wednesday already!
Well poor Mr. Munch came down with a cold Monday...hence the reason I haven't posted. He hasn't been the most photogenic lil guy these past couple day. (Snot running out of the nose is not a good look for anyone:)) He was sleepy yesterday, but other than that you would never know he was sick. He is getting more and more interested in walking on his own. He took about 10 steps the other night without holding on to anything! He only does it when "he's in the mood", but he is getting more and more stable everyday! I am going to be chasing him around soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Look at that. I go on hiatus for a few weeks and the kiddo is walking! Get ready to be busy, busy, busy! (I think you're aware.)
ReplyDeleteSophisticated Steps