Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Almost Friday!

So Thursday was another dreary rainy day:(  Munch and I really miss our daily walks.  Good news is tomorrow and Saturday looks to be warm and mostly sunny!!!  Today Grey and I had a pretty typical day...played inside, ran to the grocery, and made dinner for Dad.  Grey is still a lil congested, but definitely on the up and up.  Unfortunately Sky ended up with a cold.  
I was saying Hi to Grey this morning and instead of waving  to me...he looks towards the door!  Such a smart lil man!

Lovin me some oatmeal!

I thought keeping our stainless steel appliances used to be hard to keep clean...I had NO IDEA!  Our dishwasher door must taste really really good...b/c Grey loves to lick it!  So random!




Tooth #8 popped through today...now he has 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom!  Mr. Munch is walking more and more on his own each day too!  Our baby is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment