Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, May 26, 2011

What is with the napping schedule??!??!

So we attempted the one nap yesterday...no morning nap and put Grey down at 1ish for his "long" afternoon nap!  NOT SO MUCH!  Try 20 minutes and Munch was up and ready to play.  He did take about a 10 minute cat nap in the car, but other than that, Grey was up ALL DAY!  I thought for sure he'd go to bed at 7 like he did the night before...but again, I was wrong.  We put him in his crib at 8 and he rolled around and talked until about 845 when he finally crashed!  I had to wake him up at 630 and he took most of his bottle with his eyes still closed...I'm not so sure he was ready to get up!  Despite being woken up, he was still in a great mood...lots of smiles this morning!
Hi mama!

U like my crocs?

Oh there's that remote!

Pointing my toe...so what????

Tastes pretty good if I do say so myself!

Deep in thought...what should I watch?????

I think I'll just have another taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment