Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, April 8, 2011

Diaper Rash, Runny nose, and TGIF:)

For some reason this week just seemed to drag...I am more than ready for a couple days with the fam:)  Grey slept really well last night despite his congestion and diaper rash:(  Oh yeah...double whammy!  This was his first diaper rash...but it already seems to be getting better thanks to Anti-Monkey Butt:)

Grey is scheduled to have his 9 month pictures tomorrow morning, but if his cold isn't better, I'm going to reschedule for next week.  I don't want a snotty nose and red eyes in his pictures (and I'm sure he'll appreciate that when I pull out his baby pix for girlfriends in 20 years...ha)





Tomorrow night we are attending a fundraiser for Ronald McDonald house.  We are heading down to Nationwide Hockey Arena...there will be a red carpet and then we are escorted by the Blue Jacket players to sky boxes for dinner/drinks and to watch the game!  We are getting all dressed up...so it should be a nice night out for Sky and I!


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a name for diaper rash cream! Whatever does the job!

    Hope you have a great night out with your husband!

    Sophisticated Steps

    ReplyDelete