Today couldn't have been more beautiful! It was sunny and 82 degrees...so needless to say we spent as much of the day as possible outside. Grey walked a lil in his walker, went for rides in his Radio Flyer, and played in the grass! He was loving being outside. We washed our cars, put our patio furniture out, and cooked a delicious dinner on the deck! It was pretty much the perfect day!
So last night we headed to "A Toast to Tinseltown" at Nationwide Arena. It was really fun to get dressed up and get out with some friends.
 |
| My sista and I! |
 |
Me, Ronald McDonald, and my man:)
(this pic was not my idea..painted faces creep me out) |
 |
| Jill, me, and my sista! |
So Grey is feeling better? Yay! (My "baby", too.)
ReplyDeleteYou three girls look gorgeous! I love every single one of your dresses, too. (And I am with you on the creepy painted faces.)
Sophisticated Steps