Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

An evening with Grey and one of my Besties!

It's Wednesday, the sun is shining, I have a healthy 9 month old, and one of my very favorite people in the world is coming over tonight for a lil stroll around the neighborhood and then dinner (and wine of course)...today is a great day!  The hubby is working late (boo) so I'm happy to have the company tonight.  I went to the store today at lunch and stocked up on some "people" foods I'm hoping Greg baby will like.  I am going to try mashed potatoes and maybe some peaches tonight...wish me (and my floor) luck!  He made such a mess last night...first of many I'm sure!  Other than that, not much to report!  Happy Wednesday!




I don't know about all chicks, but I know I sure dig this lil man:)




1 comment:

  1. Seriously,could that face be ANY sweeter! Pucker up buddy....Mimi's coming!

    xox

    ReplyDelete