Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, February 11, 2011

Beauty Tips to Share with http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

I have been blessed with easy hair and skin...but there are a few items I could not live without!
Boxed Powders Collection
This is the best bronzer in the world.  I just use the below tinted moisturizer and this and don't even need foundation!
Lancome 'Bienfait Multi-Vital' SPF 30 Tinted Moisturizer One Size

And this eye shadow is the best!  Versatile and I have not found anyone that doesn't love it!

Other than that I keep it pretty simple!
TGIF!!!

8 comments:

  1. I bought Hoola recently but am a little scared to use it- I'm not sure how to use a bronzer I guess. Do you use it like blush?

    My favorite Benefit boxed powder is Dandelion, with Bella Bamba coming in a close second. I love them because they last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BB shimmerbricks! Great suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in that Bobbie Brown eye color!! Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Bobbi Brown eye color palette looks great! Enjoyed reading today! Come check out my blog sometime! http://mer9807.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I'm loving those Bobbi Brown eye shadows!!! Gotta check them out! Thanks!

    P.S. Your baby and I share the same birthday. [smiles!]

    www.sophisticatedsteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasha...I use the Hoola as more of a powder than a blush...I use a larger brush than the one they give you in the hoola container...I think that helps with not looking too tan:)

    ReplyDelete