Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Out to Dinner

After a couple days hangin around the house, we decided to get out for a bit.  We headed to drop of Sky's car to get his tires/wheels checked out.  We stopped and had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and Grey sat in a high chair at a restaurant for the first time.  He did great!  He played for a bit and then we fed him his dinner...carrots and apples!  We decided to stroll around the mall for a bit afterwards!  Grey rode on Daddy's shoulders and could not have been happier.  Maybe we got Grey his Easter outfit (on sale at Macy's)...but you'll have to wait til April to see!  I can hardly wait:)



Can you tell how much Sky loooooves pictures!  Ha

So Grey is going through a phase where he hates to go to sleep at night and he hates when Sky and I leave the room.  You can tell he is exhausted because he whines and rubs his eyes incessantly.  As much as it pains us, we have decided that we are going to put him down around 8pm and let him cry.  This is day number 3 and it hasn't taken longer than 7 minutes yet!  I swear those 7 minutes feel like 7 hours...I hate hearing him cry!  I liked it a lot better when he'd fall asleep with his 730pm bottle and go down quietly:(  Oh well, I know we have a very good baby, so I can hardly complain!  

Yay for Friday!  Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment