Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, February 28, 2011

Not too much to report

Nothing too exciting going on...but I couldn't let a day pass without sharing some pix of Baby Grey.  I think the poor guy was scared because we had such powerful thunderstorms overnight.  It was raining so hard, I really thought our house was going to blow away.  He woke up crying at 2:30am (which is never does) and I really think he was just scared...poor guy!  I am at work today and missing my man...Monday's are always hardest.  Hard to believe today is the last day in February!  Even harder to believe that Grey will be 8 months on Sunday! Seriously where has the time gone?

Have a wonderful Monday!

So for a second I thought Grey was excited to help me hang up our clothes....

But really he was just excited to have something new to put in his mouth!


He looks like such a big boy here...I can hardly take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment