Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winter has arrived

Its pretty ironic how the weather worked out this year.  When I want it to be cold and snowy to feel all Christmasy, the weather was in the 50s and 60s.  And now that the holiday season is over and cold weather is not so fun, winter has arrived!!!  I really can't complain because its been a breeze since last year, but just kinda makes me chuckle!

The kids looked thrilled that its Monday morning and back to the grind don't they?  I share your sentiments guys:)






Apparently Wednesday is a happier day!  These two couldn't not be sillier!  Look at the look on Tatum's face...if she isn't trouble, I don't know who is!

And then they get super sweet on me and love on each other on the way to the bus Thursday morning!


Greyson had an awesome week at school last week!  2 stickers every day!  It seems like the sticker reward system versus the moving of the clip method is working better for him!  Let's hope it continues!

And then here is my graceful and very lady like ballerina!  I mean I pretty much have her in dance just so she can wear leotards and tutus!  (if I'm being honest).  I can hardly wait to see what the dance recital song and outfit will be!

Greyson...so serious on Friday morning!  Dude...It's Friday!

Peace out week!


I mean who is this child and where did she learn the peace sign!!??!!?

 Dani, Kristen and I were geeked all week about our weekend!  We left about 8:15 Saturday morning and headed to the Premium Outlets and Ikea!  We were seriously giddy!  #wedon'tgetoutmuch
Before the shopping extravaganza started!
 We spent 6 hours at the outlets and did quite some damage to our bank accounts!  We struck cold and I am not sorry about it!

We headed up the road about 20 minutes to Ikea at around 4 and spent 2 1/2 hours there.  My feet hurt so bad I walked around in my socks!  Yep, I was that girl!

We headed back to the hotel and chilled for a bit...then headed to dinner.  We all savored some wine and delicious filets!  It was so nice to just relax and enjoy a dinner!  I love my kids, but going out to dinner isn't quite the same when they are in tow!

 After dinner we headed to a wine bar a few doors down.  It was pretty empty other than about 20 Bengals fans at the bar.  We sat by the 2 man band and had a ball requesting songs until the lead singer was totally rude to Danielle when she asked him a question.  At about 11, we called it a night...stopped by the hotel lobby and grabbed some ice cream bars for dessert and then laid in bed!  We watched the end of the Bengals game and crashed!  It was 50 degrees and perfect shopping weather all day Saturday...however we woke up to 20 degree weather and blustering snow!  Say What!!!

We were home by 11 and of course, the kids couldn't wait to get out in the snow!







These two are my world!  And they are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself!

 And just like that it was Monday and I failed to get any pictures of the kiddos before we left.  Thankfully Miss Holly sent me a picture of Tator Bug playing at the library later that morning!


Monday and Tuesday were pretty uneventful and I really did not take any pictures....I know I know...bad!

I was back at it this morning with PJAY pics!  It was a balmy 0 degrees this morning!  Give me a fire, hot chocolate, a blanket and a day worth of movies please!?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment