I am not sure how, but my first born is 5 years old today! I remember every moment of the day of his birth...how the heck has 5 years passed!?!?!?
I am so proud of the young boy you have become Greyson Kalani. You have the kindest heart and are so so so sweet. You have quite the temper when you don't get your own way, but we are working on it. I really can't get mad at you as I have that very same temper. You are sensitive and emotional but I truly believe its because you have such a big heart.
Your laugh is music to my hears and being silly right before you go to bed is one of my favorite things in this world. "Oh Yeah, I bet you can't wipe off all of these kisses"! Please never forget that:)
You are very smart...sometimes, too smart for your own good! LOL! You are a perfectionist and get extremely frustrated when you can't do something right the 1st time.
I can hardly believe you will be in kindergarten in one short month! Time has flown...I wish I could slow it dow, but I can't:( Instead, I will cherish every second I get to spend with you.
A few things to remember...you are into Trains (as always), Hot wheels, and water guns! You love Hotel Transvlvania, Rio and Rio 2 and the Bee movie. Your favorite books are the National Geographic animal books. You are enamored with anything that flies and wishes you could fly...bats, birds, you name it, and you love it!
I love you to the moon and back lil man! Thank you for making me a Mommy!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete