Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines Day and Presidents Day!

We laid low Friday night and it felt so good...especially since Tator was not the best sleeper Thursday night!  We had the invite to go bowling, but we opted to chill and it was the right decision!  We were in pjays by 6pm!

Saturday morning was Valentines Day!  The kids had Toast with Nutella and bananas on their heart plates!  I added some pink marshmellows for some V-day flair!



I got the kids all dressed and Sky took them to Kids Club and worked out Kinsale while I worked out and headed to JoAnns to get some supplies for Tator's room.

Diva!







Turns out I picked a bad day!  It was cold, but clear when I left the house and by the time I was halfway their...it was a complete white out!  That was mistake #1!  Then I get to Jo Anns and the Line to have fabric cut was more than 20 deep.  I will never go on a Saturday again!!!  It was fine...I got it and then headed home.

We hung the rest of the evening and had the Foleys over for tacos.  They were gone by 8 and we were all chillin by 8:15!  Such a nice low key weekend!

Bedhead!!!


Sunday we went to church and then Grey and I headed to Bella's 8th birthday party while Tatum napped and Sky stayed home with her!


Crazy kids!




We had chili at the Foleys and then relaxed the rest of the evening.  Sky had to go in to work at 7:(  Boo!

Today is presidents day.  I thought Grey had a dentist appointment but it turns out its Wednesday!  The girls were off school so we went to the Delaware Y and swam!



My kids were a little reluctant to start, but as time went on, they got comfy!
 And had a ball!!!







We were chilled to the bone and ready to chillax after that!  It was a nice way to change up this bitter cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment