Tator finally wore out the Grinch and Frozen, but is obsessed with Princess and the Frog and Tangled still! Grey and her are both all about a new series on Disney Junior called Kate and Mim Mim.
Tatum's vocabulary continues to grow and you can tell she is trying to say more and more. You can see her lil brain working trying to figure it out. Yesterday I was in a drive thru at 9 in the morning picking up coffee and she kept saying something from the backseat. It took me a minute, but I figured out she was saying "french fries"! She is so smart...typically when we go through a drive thru she knows she gets fries! Ha!
Tatum's personality continues to blossom! She is sure to let you know when she does or doesn't want you to do something and as time goes on she gets easier and easier to understand!
Tatum is officially in her big girl room. We are still waiting on curtains, a quilt, and some pillows....but the painting and wall hangings are all in place! (except for the mirror, shutters, window box that my mom is painting for me). Tatum is still sleeping in the toddler bed, but is free to move up to her queen bed anytime. She is doing better and better at not freaking when we put her down, but sometimes she will try and get out for a while and then eventually give up and pass out on the floor right in front of her door. It's so funny and sad all at the same time. Tator will wake up with the carpet imprint in her cheek!
Tatum is still a perty good eater, but refuses to sit down for more than a minute at a time! She is busy busy! I think her favorite food is probably spaghetti! She inhales it and makes quite the mess, but I don't mind! We just take off her shirt!
Tatum is still a mama's girl, but it has definitely toned down since last month!
Tatum is obsessed with puzzles and books right now. If she disappears, 99% of the time she is sitting in either hers or Grey's room flippin through books! The Princess and the Frog and the Belly Button Book are her favs at the moment!
Tatum has maintained the same nicknames...but I think we use tomato more than anything! Funny how those names evolve!
It's hard to believe our baby will be 2 in just 28 days! Where does the time go. We love you Tatum Brynn...more than you'll ever know! You have completed our family!
| Silly Grey Boy! |
| Donuts! |
| Both kids love to take off their pjays and wrap up in their blankets and snuggle...we call it "being little babies". I absolutely love it but pretty soon I am going to need a bigger lap! |
| Wish this little diva had a personality!!!! |
| Wednesday we stopped at Sandy's to visit. Tatum had a ball with her twin Eliza! |
| And I go to hang out with my precious niece...Charlotte! |
No comments:
Post a Comment