What a weekend we had! Busy but so much fun!
Friday night the kids and I headed over to Jen's to visit Jaime and her new baby boy James! He is so sweet and a big boy! So funny that such a solid lil man came from tiny lil Jaime!
Danielle and Charlotte came and of course Jen, Mike, Bella, Ben and baby Anna!
It was so fun to have 3 babies all about the same age in one place!
| This lil lady was hysterical as usual! |
| How do you think I got her to smile!?!?!? Sucka!!!! |
Sky was supposed to come to Jen's and pick up the kids around 6:30, but he got stuck at work AGAIN:( We made the most of it and still had a good time. I was looking forward to some girl time, but that will have to wait til next visit!
Saturday morning was a very lazy one. I stayed in my pjays until noon! I haven't done that in a long time and it felt great. I did get laundry done and am almost done packing for our big trip!
Riley babysat Saturday evening, while Sky and I headed to my company Christmas party. We started out at the 16Bit Arcade, then had dinner at Buca Di Beppo, and wrapped up the evening watching our Buckeyes stomp the Badgers to win the Big 10 Championship Game...59-0!!!
| This lil Buckeye was dressed in her Buckeye gear bright and early! |
| Maybe she knew how bad the Buckeyes would win!!! |
We had a great time at my company party. Old school arcade games, yummy Italian food, and great football!
Sunday started off as another lazy day! We skipped church and stayed in our pjays until mid-morning! I headed over to Dani's to work out with her and Sky took the kids to the gym. While Tator napped, we just changed sheets and watched the Brownies.
Mid afternoon, we headed to a local nursery that advertised the Grinch, Santa, balloon making, popcorn, cider, etc... I am sooo sooo glad we went. Given Tator's obsession with the Grinch, we knew we had to go!
She was enamored and a little cautious at first, but Grey was not having anything to do with him!
| This face says it all! |
More Hugs...
| a shoulder ride on Daddy! |
| Cheese! |
| Tator had a death grip on her popcorn bag...she ate the whole thing! Love my lil boss! |
No comments:
Post a Comment