We won't talk about the fact that its Tuesday, April 15th and there is snow on the ground. We will just focus on the 78 degree weather we just had and the 60 degree weather in the weekend forecast! MMMMK? Mmmk!
So Monday was oh so typical!
 |
| Guilty much? |
 |
| He looks innocent...but!?!??!?!? |
Today we got up and went to my office before school. A guy I work with dresses up for all the holidays...so today he was the Easter Bunny! Instead of fighting the crowds at the mall, we just ran in here for our photo!
 |
| Tator was rather "shocked" when she first saw the bunny! |
 |
| Grey was reluctant until the bunny gave him some candy! |
 |
| Then it was all smiles! |
 |
| Tator was petrified! |
When she wasn't screaming on his lap, she was clenched tightly to me anytime that bunny was in site!
Grey, on the other hand, would have sat in his lap all day long! One for two with characters isn't bad!
 |
| This would be compliments of Grey! His reward for smiling nice with the bunny...a chocolate donut! |
 |
| I finally found an easy fix to organize Tator's bows! Now I might just need another one! Clearly I have a bow obsession! |
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment