Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, October 14, 2013

Night out, Fall Festival and Football!

Although fun, this weekend was exhausting!  I am not used to going out and having plans every day...but it sure was fun!

Friday night my bestie April flew in from Denver...she had a wedding Saturday and is staying all week to run the marathon this upcoming Sunday...

Grey was super excited for her arrival....
This was him on the way home from Kim's!  Those girls sure wear him out!

My neighbor Arlene came over so Sky could join April and I on our night out!  I made sure the kids were fed and bathed so it would be easy peasy!
Plus with this face...

And those eyes, I didn't want to skip an opportunity to bathe her!


Saturday we went up to Cheshire Elementary to a fall festival they held for charity!  It was a beautiful day...summer-like even!  Grey disappeared with Ireland and Reid and had an absolute ball!  Bounce houses, slushies, face painting, and more!
This lil tubber just hung out with Mom & Dad!

Our lil Squirm Worm!

STOP GROWING TATUM!

Our lil ham with his mustache!

 Saturday evening we headed to Greg & Dee's to carve pumpkins with the girls and have some dinner/drinks.  We had a blast!  I failed to take pix, but I believe Sky did...so I'll post later!  Once again, Grey had a blast and we T I R E D!

Sunday Travis, April, Dee, the kids, Sky and I all hung out...watched football, ate, jumped on the trampoline, ate some more...napped, ate some more!  You know...a lazy fall Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment