Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, October 11, 2013

Grey-isms and more...

Age 3 has been the most challenging age so far, but it has almost been the most entertaining.  I wouldn't change it for the world.  I always say Grey is one extreme or the next...there is no in between.  You either want to eat him up because he is so sweet or put him in his room and lock the door for an unspecified amount of time!  (of course, I would never)

Anywho, I don't want to forget what this lil man says so I am going to note some quotes!
Somebody needs a haircut!


But I really hesistate....I love messing with it!  And his bed head in the morning could not be any cuter!

Hangin in Grey's room while I try to get his pjays on after his bath!

Like my new pjays?!?!?

Tatum sure seems to!

A rare nap in her crib!  She likes napping in our bed or in our arms!  People tell me its a bad habit to get into...but I really don't care!  They are babies for such a short time...if I wanna hold my baby, I will!

My lil baby doll...all smiles as usual!

Bike riding with his shades on!

He would never wear shade for 3 years and now we rarely leave the house without them!  Tatum, on the hand, used to wear them like a champ...and now all she does is chew on them!

So Last night Sky and Grey were playing Hide N Seek...Grey was running around looking for Sky who happened to be hiding under a blanket behind the Lazy Boy.  I was in the same room as Skyler and Grey comes running in...."Hey Mommy, Have you seen Daddy anywhere".  I don't say anything but I start pointing to where he is. Grey just keeps asking me over and over again....getting closer and closer...finally he grabs my hand and insists I answer him verbally!  He was so excited he didn't even listen to me and went running to another room!  I just love how excited he gets when Sky gets home....by then I'm ready to chill and Sky is excited to "play" with Grey...and Grey just eats it up!

Of course when 8pm rolled around, the mista was not ready for bed.  He proclaimed "I am leaving".  Well after some convincing, he headed into the loft to give Tator and I a kiss.  As he leaned in he said "I am leaving and I am never coming back".  I said "You are".  He says..."Yes, I am".  I said "Well we will miss you.  Be careful outside...there are coyotes out there".  He stopped dead in his tracks, turned around, looked at me, furroughed his brow, and said "Ceye Moteeees"????  I seriously laughed outloud.  It was one of the cutest things...and it worked.  Off to bed he went...I guess he didn't want to see those ceye motees!

Brotherly Love!

They both look thrilled with my early morning photo shoot idea!

Hi mama!
 I am thrilled its Friday...anxiously awaiting the arrival of my dear friend April whom I haven't seen in 2 years!  We are heading out for a night on the town!  I love fall and I love the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment