Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Weekend at Mimi and Pops!

Skyler met his brothers out in Vegas this past weekend so Danielle, the kids and I headed to Tennessee to visit Mimi & Pop!
Grey was pretty excited!

So was Tator...can you tell!?!?!?
We left about 11:30 and made it in 6 hours and 40 minutes with only one stop!  The kids did so great!  I think they did better than Danielle and I!  Of course, my parents had all kinds of "treats" for the kids.

My mom has wanted a horse like this forever, but they are hard to find and usually pricey...

But after a few years of searching, my parents finally found one!

My dad has been working on restoring it...it's mid way through now, but Grey and Tatum still got to ride!

They also bought him a fire truck, which is funny, because I was just thinking...why doesn't Grey have a fire truck?  I guess they read my mind!  It's loud...but what toddler toy isn't!  My mom has been cleaning things out too...and came across some of our old toys/books/puzzles that she had saved from when we were kids.  They were new to Grey and it was so fun for Dani and I to reminisce!

Tator was a mama's girl for the first hour, but she warmed right up!

My content lil baby!

Thank God for dvd players in the car:)

And naps!

Saturday was a super rainy icky day so we ran up to a lil shopping mall and perused a bit.  The kids just didn't want to be in the car or out, so we didn't stay long.  We spent the rest of the day hanging, watching football, and eating my mama's delicious cooking!


Grey was wound up most of the trip...but he was perty happy too!  Poor Tator is such a sport!


My motto...if Tator isn't crying, then he is okay!  Most of the time she is smiling or laughing!

We brought Grey's bike and my dad tied a rope to it to make sure we didn't lose him down the hills!  It worked perfectly!

I mean...how does a 3 year old know to wave his hat and yell yee haw!  Too cute!


 Sunday was nicer...so we took a walk with the pups and then Dani, Grey and I headed out on the jet ski!  Grey had a ball!

We headed home Monday morning.  The kids did great for about 5.5 hours of the trip...then Tatum had a meltdown and Grey had to use the potty!  I tried to have him pee in a cup...but he refused.  I even put a pull up on him and told him it was okay this one time...but he refused!  We ended up having to stop 15 minutes from home so he could go!  I shouldn't complain!  If only he would poo on the pot!


No comments:

Post a Comment