We could not have asked for a more beautiful weekend...
We spent most of it either outside or watching football!
 |
| Our lil gangsta before going to the gym with Daddy! |
 |
| Look at this attitude! |
 |
| Buckeye Baby |
 |
| Our lil Tatum is so active these days...grabbing for anything and everything! |
 |
| This lil munchkin was about ready for bed when the Buckeyes are kicking off... |
Thankfully our Buckeyes won! Both kids got up waaaay to early this morning...Tator stirred at 5:30...I got her settled pretty quickly and not 10 minutes later Grey wandered into our bedroom. He crawled into our bed for about 20 minutes, but then he was ready to get up!
 |
| My sweet Tator before church! |
 |
| How will I ever say no to those eyes?!?!?!? |
 |
| This was the best pic of my Munchie I could get...Check out his new skinny jeans and Nikeys! |
Grey was so sweet this weekend. He hammed it up more than usual. His new favorite thing to do is ride his bike with his Daddy! He has been really into singing these days too...in the car on the way home from dinner and a trip to Marshalls, Gey had his headphones on and was belting out..."We'll sing a song for Gordon, he's big, he's fast, he's proud...." It was priceless! I really wish we had it on video!
No comments:
Post a Comment