This week flew by! Wednesday evening I had a dinner for work and then Thursday evening I met my friend Katie for dinner! Needless to say, I was well fed this week:)
 |
| Greyson's hair was beginning to grow over his ears, so I figured it was time for a haircut! |
 |
| And we went shorter than ever! It grows fast so why not! |
 |
| Friday after work the neighbor kids were out playing so Grey and I went to say hi! Grey got to "ride" the 4-wheeler! (By ride, I mean hang out on it and say vroom vroom!) |
 |
| Big brown eyes and juicy lips! I love bathtime!!! |
 |
| I believe he was at the end of a "cock dugadugaduga doooooo" |
Friday evening Sky drove home from Detroit and didn't get home til almost 8pm so we just laid low. Sad to say, but we were super excited to watch Dexter. The latest season was just released on NetFlix! Can you say loooooosers!??!?!?! That's our idea of a fun Friday night these days!
Saturday morning we went to IHOP for breakfast and then headed to the zoo! Imagine this, but Grey ate bacon and fruit! No french toast, no pancakes, no eggs.....just Bacon! Who is this kid!
 |
| My lil stud headin into the zoo in his safari get up! |
 |
| Hanging with the baby Rhino! |
 |
| Not quite as cozy with the real animals...someone was in awe! |
 |
| And before long, he was ready to jump right in! |
 |
| At least I was looking...neither the elephant or my munch was cooperating! |
 |
| DRAGON! |
 |
| Grey called this "the cage"! |
 |
| But it sure didn't keep him contained! |
We came home and took nice long naps...then headed to Saturday church! Now...I am anxiously awaiting Grey going to bed so we can watch some more Dexter!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment