Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to School....

All the kids went back to school this week and I have to say I am so glad Grey isn't in school yet.  I am just not ready for that! 
Mr. Sleepyhead on the way to Kim's on Wednesday! He was excited to see the girls on the bus...can't ya tell!??!!?

Lyssa is the youngest daughter of Kim & Kevin...and she just adores Grey. He cried and cried when she got on the bus...I guess he loves her too:(

The rest of the week has been very typical!  I am beyond ready for the weekend!  Sky was out of town most of the week and Grey and I missed him!
Happy boy in the bath!!!

The new nightly ritual...let all the water drain out of the tub, lay down, ask for a "blanket"..aka towel, turn off the lights, and talk about how spooky it is!  Don't ask!!!! 

Today we headed to the park to meet Jill and Charlotte! Grey had a ball! P.S. Can you tell we are excited for college football to start!??!?!  GO BUCKEYES!

Enuf with the pictures mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment