Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, July 9, 2012

Still more Birthday pictures!

I just realized that I had taken some pictures on my phone from this past weekend and didn't include them in the original birthday post!  We just couldn't leave them out!
Birthday breakfast...Sprinkle Donut, Gordon, and one happy 2 year old boy!

Checking out his new train, Victor aka Bitor with Pop!

Playin in the water with Daddy!

Wee!

Having a ball:)

Sweet boy teasing Pop at the pool!

Fountain fun in the kiddy pool!

DOWN!!!  of course he meant..."down peez"

Dee  Wicious!  (yes he started saying this and yes this is my new favorite word)

Oh yeah buddy....I am 2!

Bouncin with Pop!

Wearing Pop out!!!

Bouncing with Bella, Ben & Gianna!

Friends:)

Coolin off in the misters!

Enuf Daddy!

See Ya!

Mista Munch & Baba (his great grandma) on the way to dinner at Bravo last night!

Full belly and ready to go!!!
Yesterday was a pretty low key day.  My mom and sister were sweet enough to clean my entire kitchen during the party and Sky was sweet enough to take care of the entire outside...so all I had to do yesterday was clean the floors, clean some windows, and do laundry!  Thank God, because I was exhausted!  Jaime, Jen, and I stayed up til after midnight catching up..."sister ya-ya'ing" as Skyler kept saying:)  It was just a jam packed few days, so yesterday was a nice change of pace!

This should be a pretty typical week...just counting down to our vacation in less than two weeks!  Orlando bound:)

No comments:

Post a Comment