Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Festival Fun

The little town I work in and we live very close to has a summer festival every year...live music, games, rides, and yummy food!  It is really geared towards kids so Sky, Grey and I went with my girlfriend Brooke and her almost 3 year old Morgan on Saturday evening:)
Ready to go!
Cooling off in the mist!
Monkey in the bounce house!
Bouncy slide!!
Ready for the splash pad, but quick pause to watch the train coming through!

Look Ma Water!



Morgan and Grey!

We will definitely be revisiting the splash pad!  It was a nice change of pace from the pool:)  After cooling off and having a piece of yummy wood fire pizza, off to the playground we went!

Grey said "weeee" everytime he went down the slide!

Grey spotted "ice cream" aka shave ice, so the playground didn't last long!  We shared a pineapple/pina coloda shave ice!
What is a festival without chasing a giant ball around in the grass?

And taking a lil rest after the bigger kids snatched the ball!

We didn't dwell long...it was back to the playground we went!

My lil piggy!!!
He isn't have any fun at all!!

My lil conductor!!

Did someone say there was a fire?

No worries, here I come!
It was such a fun summer evening.  I am not who was more exhausted...Sky and I or our lil Munchy!  Thankfully, we have nothing planned for today...so I see a lot of chillaxing in our future! I am really looking forward to a short week at work, a visit from my parents, and a certain someone's 2nd birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment