Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Grey's 6 Year Check-up

I can barely believe that Greyson is 6 years old and about to enter 1st Grade!!!  We had his 6 year check-up today....he is one healthy lil man!

Weight: 48.8lbs (66%)
Height: 47in (76%)
BMI 15.5 (54%)

Of course the biggest thing we discussed today was Grey's impulsive behavior.  He has his good days and bad days ,but I am starting to get very anxious because school is starting.  It's so very hard to watch him when he is having a bad day or a bad moment.  The good news is that he seems to have his "crazy language" under control.....not perfect, but definitely improving.  When we give him a choice (two choices that we are okay with) and he can choose, that usually results in a better ending.  We had a great day....he passed level 3 at swim, did great at Jiu Jitsu, and was a great helper at the store.  We headed over to Amber's to hang with her kids and Kristen and her boys.  Ella and Grey are like oil and water...mostly because they are so similar, but its always an adventure.  He has just been very sensitive and over-emotional lately....  He is so smart and sweet most of the time....I hope continued attention will really bring this side of him out all of the time instead of most of the time.

On to more fun things....

Grey's obsession lately is Angry Birds!  I never thought he would give up Thomas the Train, but he hasn't touched a train in about 10 months!

He loves the stuffed animals, the games, the video games, the music, the movie...you name it and he loves it!

He has become a really great swimmer...he can tread water more than a minute, swim the length of an Olympic pool, and has started learning to dive.  He has also taking an interest in fishing.  He used his birthday money to buy a fishing pole and Sky took a lil pond near the house.  He didn't catch anything but he had a blast!

Our Grey boy is so smart and sweet.  We are so very lucky to have him as ours.  I just want time to slow down a bit.....  I love you Greyson Kalani:)

No comments:

Post a Comment