Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, March 11, 2016

Budapest, Bubba, dentist and Elsa Jeep!

 So its been an interesting week.  Sky traveled for the first time in a long time and has been gone since Saturday late morning!  Boo!  Of all places, he has been in Budapest and some cities surrounding Budapest.  He left last Saturday late morning so Dani, the kids and I headed to Youngstown to visit Baba.  The kids had a ball and loved on her a lot!


We came home and chilled Sunday and then it was Monday in no time.  The kids were quite the handful Monday and Tuesday.  We are having behavior issues at school again with Grey and Tatum just isn't a good listener lately with me at all (age 3)!  Thankfully the weather has been better, so we have been getting outside and spending time with the neighbors...which helps a lot!

Tuesday we went to the dentist and both kids got their teeth cleaned!  They did awesome!!!  They even got along:)








I did some crafting and made this cute lil Easter craft!  I have so few easter decorations... I thought this was simple and fun!

Tatum got a late birthday present from sky and I on Tuesday!  It was ready to go but we waited to give it to her until the weather was nice enough that she could ride it!  To say she loves it is the understatement of the year!  She is obsessed.  Yesterday it rained all day but she spent at least 2 hours in the garage sitting in it and listening to the music!




Tatum is also on a kick of only wearing dresses...even to bed!  Typically its takes trying on 2 or 3 before she decides which one she likes!


Fun times and this girl has no personality! 

Yesterday we went to Barre and had some fun puddle jumping on the way out!  Only good thing about lots of rain!

Tatum, received this dress in the mail from her cousins and she looooves it!  She wore it most of the day!


Thankfully today is Friday and Sky comes home tomorrow!  This morning at Nicole's Tatum got a gel manicure!  I am in so much trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment