Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, October 12, 2015

I've Got Friends in Low Places

Friday started off like any other!  Two sleepy kids who did not wanna get moving and a Mama that didn't want to go to work!



But it ended on a very very very high note!  Kristen, Danielle and I headed to Cleveland to meet Jaime for a night on the town and a Garth Brooks concert!


We had a few cocktails at the casino and then got ready for dinner at Red!  We had the best dinner and time!  Filets and Martinis...yes please!



Around 7 ,we headed to the Q.  Pause for a kissy face selfie!

The show was amazing and we had a blast dancing and being silly!  Kristen and I opted for Mikes HardER Lemonade at the concert instead of Beer.  Not so sure that was a good choice as we were i bed before 11pm!  Ha!  That was still 8 hours of drinking!  Not so bad for a 36 year old mama of 2 right!??!!?

So we wake up in the morning and Kristen is like..."do you smell me?  because I smell myself".  
Dani: "what does it smell like?"
Kristen: "vomit"
Dani: "Did you throw up in the bed?"
Kristen: "No"
Brooke: (pointing to the vomit covered pillow) "Oh yes you did!"
It was sooooo funny:)

Poor Kristen mixed a bit too much!  Poor girl was hurting!  She wanted to kill me for snapping this pic!  

Saturday was very very lazy for me! Watched the Buckeyes, ate some greasy food, and did a whole lot of nothing!

I woke up Sunday feelin like a new woman!  The kids woke up early!  Tator woke up in a mood and Grey woke up happy as can be...hence the devil ears:)

Sky took the kids to church while I went to Barre and grocery shopping!





It was a beautiful Fall day so we spent lots of time outside!  I crafted and painted the kids pumpkins!




No comments:

Post a Comment