Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Another week has passed and we have packed in some serious fun!
Grey being silly with Kevin's sport coat on at the Alexanders!

Swinging with a cousin!

Spending time at Orange Park...

with Isla...

and James and Lane (not pictured )

But the kids had a blast!  After 90 minutes in the sun, these kids were beat!
Wendys for lunch on the deck and then more playing made for a wonderful day!

I mean how cute are they!?!?!?  Say Cheeeeeeese!

Friday we hung out with the McFarlands!  Grey was so awesome with Grady!  Grey does great with kids that are a bit younger than him!  "Hey Grady...how  about you put the ball in the sprinkler first and then I'll try it".  I said that's so nice of you Grey...to which he replied..."I know Mom, It was all my idea".  Ha!

How bout this cutie on Saturday morning!


Funny story...so Sky took the kids to the gym and per our routine, called me on the way home on speaker phone.  We asked the kids what they wanted for lunch and Tatum shouted Mac'N Cheese before falling asleep on the ride home.  Sky carried her in and I said we'll save her lunch and I'll take her up to bed.  The second I laid her down, she shot up with wide eyes and said..."Eat Eat Mac'N Cheese".  She took her binky out her mouth and said...let's go!  It was so cute!  Sure enough lil Miss polished off her lunch and skipped her nap for the first time ever!

We headed out on DJ's boat with him on Alum Creek at about 2:30!

Tatum loved the boat ride, but was not all about swimming in the lake!  

This lil fish LOVED it!


Tatum thought Uncle DJ was so funny blowing in her hair!

Like a model with her hair blowin in the wind! HA!

We headed back in about 4:45 and headed to the Firehouse Tavern for dinner.  Tatum was out within two minutes of being in the car.  She stayed asleep in my arms from the car to the restaurant and didn't wake up until I woke her when the food arrived.  I gently woke her up and said...Tator...would you like some french fries?  Again, wide-eyed...she says "and chechup?"  It was so cute!  

To cap off a perfect day, we stopped at Dairy Point for ice cream!  Sky got Strawberry and Banana, Tator and I both had banana, and Grey got his blue raspberry Smurf!

Love that smile!  Blue Ice Cream all over and all:)

 Our church went down to one service fro the summer and it starts at 10:11am...how weird is that?!?!?  Anywho, we went to church and then headed straight to Kinsale for some swimming!
Tell me she isn't adorable!?!?!

My man and his scuba gear!  Such a fish and such a big boy...he loved the slide!  This is the first year he has been brave and big enough to do it and he is a champ at it now!

Tator being her usual "boss" self!

We came home and Tator napped while Sky prepared dinner and I mowed the grass.  Greg got stuck working so we watched Charlotte for an hour or so to let Danielle mow her grass!
Grey is seriously awesome with her!

Peek a boo!

Guess that popsicle was a bit cold!?!?!

Nothing better than cousins and popsicles!

Don't Judge...we went back to Dairy Point again on Sunday evening!  The Ice Cream is just soooooo good!
Grey tried the Papa Smurf...he wasn't happy about it at all!

We had such a nice relaxing weekend and have so many fun things to look forward to!  Tutu and Uncle Map visit this upcoming weekend!!!

Sunday evening we learned that Dee bought the girls a puppy!  She is 3lbs of total cuteness and is named Fancy!  So Dee!  LOL  We met her today and she is seriously one of the most precious lil puppies I have ever seen!


Before we knew it, it was Monday and I was headed to work while the kids headed to the Alexanders!

Brotherly Love!
 The kids were spoiled with a trip to Mcdonalds by the girls!  They really are soo good to them!

Today when we headed out, Grey got in his seat and Tatum said she wanted to sit with him!  I am so glad I was quick with my phone to capture this sweet pic!  Although they can annoy the heck out of one another, they really do love each other:)

No comments:

Post a Comment